Friday, September 14, 2012

Pork Roll (Singapore)



 I went to Singapore to extend my visa. Somebody at the embassy from our previous posting messed it up. The big irony is that I have to live with those kind of people  for the next 3 years because we are posted in his country, yaiks! It's New Year and the last thing you want to do is pack and fly. I have to leave early to catch the earliest flight and come back with midnight flight. I hope not to bump into him again because I'm still furious. While waiting for my visa I went around in Singapore. For lunch I went to Maxwell Road. They said it's a place where you can find hawker's food stall. I have no clue where to eat. I arrived noon time and saw one stall where people are queueing up. That's a good sign, so I lined up and order whatever. He said pork roll is their specialty. Errr today I don't think i enjoyed the food. I tried and left most of it. 


 










Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment