Monday, July 9, 2012

Xiao Long Bao by FOOK YEW

I planned to bring the girls for lunch but "K" said she has stomach ache. It was unfortunate since we haven't been going anywhere. I decided to bring only "Y" . There was a new resto called "FOOK YEW". I'm not really convince that it's the best name you can give to your business but I decided to give it a try. First I have to know what fook yew means. I asked the supervisor of the resto to please enlighten me. She was very helpful. The explanation is in Bahasa. "Sesuatu hal yang sangat menyenangkan". As I understood she said it means like people are always happy happy. I usually like trying varieties of food but since I only have "Y" we decided to try one dish each. Food was tasty. Actually today we are going back with "K". She was very jealous that "Y" keeps talking about the colorful Xiao Long Bao we had.

Table with FOOK YEW trademark,cool!
"Y's" favorite, salt and pepper shaker.
The lights,looks like bunch of cages to me :-)


I took photo of the logo but I'm obsess about their concept of using tiles as table. Hahaha I feel like eating on my kitchen's table top. Never mind :-)

Fook Yew's Tags


Hmmm how should I label this photos?

Kind of cute...

Their signature Lychee Ice Tea.

And "Y's" favorite Colorful Xiao Long Bao

Their interior is a mix of modern and classic,very nice atmosphere. You don't have to worry about bringing the kids.

Hhahahah ok now you're stuck in my mind.

Oh I love this one, Sheng Jian Bao. They have varieties but I decided to have chicken mixed with shrimp filling. The juice squirted the time I bite it hahaha. Luckily we were the only costumer since the mall just opened.
Fried Noodle in Egg Sauce, yummy and very filling. Three person can easily share this. Since I'm not so familiar with their portion I ate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment