Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ESMOD Jakarta Fashion Festival 2012

After having lunch at Fook Yew, the girls and I walked around and Jakarta Fashion Festival 2012 is on going. I remembered I was very into fashion from our previous posting. I was always looking forward for Art Week style.UZ. Today it's only open for critiques. I hope by tomorrow I'll be able to take a good look of each designers show case. Have a glimpse of some of my favorites!

Fancy,the colors are sooo bright!

How bout' this shoes?

Wow I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk with this one.

Look at the sleeves, might be hard to iron unless I send this for dry cleaning.

Looks like a vest and scarf combined together, very chic!

More accessories!!!

Why not? Man can be fashionable too.

Can I say "aerial view" from where I'm taking the shot? I'm loving my husband's new toy. I don't need talent to click his camera, weeee!

Like sunshade,maybe after the festival it can be recycled.

Cute!

Oh my Madagascar, me and the girls love the movie specially the last part.
Fashion is also about hair.

Hahaha my husband would be screaming out loud if he sees me with this hair.

Look at Sisca's creation

When to wear this?

I love this one.. both!

Men in Yellow xoxoxo.

more shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment