Friday, July 6, 2012

Jakarta Indonesia 2011


This was the country where I decided to start blogging. Every country is different. They have their own beauty and charm. Here you only have two options: one, love it or two hate it. I remembered Uzbekistan. I love the weather. It's very cold during winter but most of the time weather is lovely. Food is very good. It's the place I remembered using a lot of butter and flour. Summer offers you juicy fruit. It's the place where you can buy a kilo of cherry for a dollar, beat that! How bout juicy strawberry paired with home made kaymak. But there's a down fall. Strawberry last only for 2-3 weeks so you have to enjoy it as much as you can. I'll tell you more about Uzbekistan once I find time. Jakarta is such a big metropolis. Life is busy, very busy. I can't do many things in one day. Be prepared when you go out. Most of the time you will be spending your day sitting inside the car. At first I was wondering why people always have companion. It's because of traffic jam. At least you entertain each other talking about something while heading to your cherished destination.
My Mom and Dad traveled all the way to Jakarta to spend holidays with us in Lombok.

No comments:

Post a Comment